Brenda Berndt

Brenda Berndt
esthetician and owner of glo facial spa & skin center

Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 5-6 Update!

Hello!

Time has gotten away from me...Thinking back over the last couple of weeks...
To recap...My husband is happy that I no longer snore (at all!!!)  I don't think that I did regularly (we debate about that :)  I think that the weight loss and the fact that I have been avoiding dairy have both contributed.  About the dairy....I also no longer have headaches.  I have had chronic headaches for as long as I can remember.  A Dr. once told me that I needed to have sinus surgery.  I never did because I heard that it was no fun at all!!!!  Thankful that the headaches are GONE.  I honestly only have had one in the last 40 days... That is a big difference for me!  It has really got me thinking how much I want to incorporate many elements of the candida diet in my meals from now forward.   Another happy fact, just today I took down a pair of the jeans from my closet, dusted off the cobwebs and slid easily into a size 8!  That is 2 sizes down now!!!  I really am amazed just how effective the whole Mlis program has been.  The food choices, nutritional supplements, detox elements, body wraps and lymphatic drainage massage have all worked together in an awesome way...

Coming clean:  Ok, I have to admit that I briefly fell off the wagon last week and had a piece of apple pie that I had in the freezer saved for my daughter's boyfriend who couldn't be with us at Thanksgiving.  It was yummy!  I got right back on the horse the next morning :)

I also was a bit lax about the excercise early on.  The weight loss has really motivated me though, and I am now doing a pilates video and 30 minutes on the
treadmill each day.  The video is excellent!  It combines stretching, pilates, breathing and scripture verses.  It is just perfect!  Sophie is having fun trying to do the pilates with me.  She loves it!  She also loves throwing her small stuffed animals on the treadmill and watching them fly off :)   Working out at home is the best for me right now.  Sara Olsen has an awesome studio  and is really excellent, if you like the accountability of a trainer and/or group workouts!   sarasfitnessbydesign.com 

So these last final days I am doing the final detox cleanse, body wrap and massage (YES!)    Thanks for hanging with me through this journey.  I have learned so much, am feeling stronger,  healthier and can't wait to shop for my Mother-of-the-groom dress!  We will do one last post with our "after" pictures next week :)

If this is something that interests you, I would encourage you to schedule a free consultation.  The Mlis program offers weight loss, candida, and also many specialized programs that have helped many with other issues such as celiacs, autoimmune disorders, child candida, ADD, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia and more.  You have nothing to loose and EVERYTHING to gain!

Blessings and Good Health!
Brenda and Aubrey @glo facial spa 

No comments:

Post a Comment