Brenda Berndt

Brenda Berndt
esthetician and owner of glo facial spa & skin center

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome!

Hi!  My name  is Brenda Berndt, esthetician, permanent cosmetic technician and owner of glo facial spa & skin center.  I am so excited to share this portion of our website with you. 


 I am so blessed to have the opportunity to do what I absolutely love - helping people.  That may be in the form of helping you clear acne...even after years of trying, or helping you put some more hours in your day with no fuss natural looking permanent cosmetics, or providing a much needed escape from the pressures of daily life with a blissfully relaxing, massage laden facial.


I am also an educator.  I taught student taught esthetics at Midwest College of Cosmetology  then Paul Mitchell the School Normal, and later opened my own business.  It was thrilling to teach the love of skincare.   Another definition of a teacher is a life long learner.  Skin health is constantly evolving and I love finding even better ways to deliver skin heath.    The purpose of this blog is to share that with you....to share the glo!

No comments:

Post a Comment